Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm not an architect!

For the last hour or so I have been trying to put together a schematic for a reception taking place at a Private Estate, which seems like it would be easy, just convert the feet in to centimeters or something and get to drawing....well it's not that easy, these people have a patio that has 6 angled edges and 4 straight edges, making it the hardest flipping thing to draw to scale. I mean sure, I could just whip something up, but I am a perfectionist and I can't stand the idea of giving the client something that they are going to take outside and say "umm this is NOT what our backyard looks like". Great.

This whole thing is giving me a headache, on top of already feeling kinda sick -- thanks to Joshy. Last week Josh was feeling a little sickly, but decided to go to his Hockey Tournament in LA (requiring two 6 hour car rides, and 4 games of hockey, all within 24 hours: CRAZY might I add) ag
ainst my warnings that he should stay home and get better... or at least not get any worse.

Sunday at 1:30 in the morning Josh gets back from his hockey tournament practically on his death bed, I haven't seen him look this bad since he had his wisdom teeth out. Giving me 100% complete authority to say "I told you so" and revel in every minute of it! That is, until he started spreading his germs to me, but I think between Monavie and keeping my distance I will be able to fend off his raging cold.


Just to give you an idea of what kind of baby I am dealing with, here is a picture courtesy of Amber, Josh's sister, from when he had his wisdom teeth out. And this is basically what he has looked/acted like for the last 48 hours or so (minus the cotton in his mouth haha). I am so mean I know.

Poor Poor Joshy...

Haha Sorry Joshy, Don't Hate me too much :)

So for now, I'm back to drawing up a schematic, and looking forward to the Stew and dumplings that is waiting at home in the crock pot for dinner! :)

-Katie

No comments: