Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Allergies

Yesterday I woke up with my head feeling like it weighed 100lbs. I hate allergies, and it seems as though my Hay Fever has arrived early this year with a side of a cold. I've been in bed with a stuffy nose and head for the last 24 hours, with very little sleep.

I've been taking benedryl and dayquil, but the dayquil seems to make me feel worse, it puts me into this zombie like state. Anyways, I called Kaiser to try to get an apt. but the advice nurse just said she would refill my allergy med prescriptions and I can pick them up in 4 hours, yay! Start the clock!

To make matters more complicated Josh and I are dog/house sitting at my Aunts house an hour away, so every night/morning we drive back and forth so that Josh can go to class, and I can come home and rest/look for jobs.

Speaking of jobs, yesterday I called 36 different wedding venues/event locations in the Greater Santa Rosa/Petaluma area, and not a single one was hiring. Fabulous! I'm getting a bit apprehensive because I haven't heard anything about my unemployment status, so cross your fingers that I get some funding soon!

Now I am going to crawl back in bed and wait for my prescription to be ready.

-Katie

No comments: