Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Corn Maze and Outhouses...

Today I thought it would be fun to pick a few random pictures and explain them, so here we go:

Exhibit A:
Children of the Corn? No, not really, just Josh and I in a corn Maze.

Our Anniversary is October 25th, so naturally it falls during the spookiest month of the year, Halloween! Two years ago for our 4 year anniversary, Josh and I went to Limantour Beach (our favorite) for the day to have a picnic, came home and took a nap, and then went out to dinner . After dinner we went to the Petaluma Corn Maze! It was so huge, it took us a while to get out and we even bought a map haha (I get claustrophobic, so I need the extra peace of mind). Anyways, while we were in the maze I took a few funny, yet creepy pictures.

Exhibit B:
Me, Clay, and an Outhouse.

For our parents anniversary, my brother Clay and I wanted to have some nice pictures taken of us out in the vineyards behind our house. But just for fun we also brought our Borat t-shirts to take a few Joke Pictures and when we saw the outhouse we knew we couldn't pass up the opportunity! Just to prove we don't normally climb on outhouses here is one of the better pictures too haha.
Aww, Precious.

-Katie

2 comments:

jlc said...

Too cute!! You guys are adorable!

Darci White said...

Hi there!

Thanks for the compliment....glad you like my blog! Yours is great as well - I'll have to read up tonight when I have a little more time. :)