Wednesday, March 4, 2009

it's the little things...

So this morning, as usual, I was running late to leave for work, with my hands full of my lunch, purse, and umbrella, I turned to lock the front door and saw a beautiful rainbow staring me in the face. Now I'm not one to get sentimental over these types of things, but it was just so pretty and the timing was perfect. So I thought, how often does this happen? And decided to put everything down on our porch and take a few quick pictures.


After the pictures I made a quick wish and was off to work.

Once at work, Lindsey and I had a meeting at Vintage 1870, which is this neat marketplace and barrel room in Yountville. We met with the Bride's sister who is handeling all of the arrangements, talk about trust! With a 100K budget, there is a lot the sister can do, and leaves a lot of opportunity for the Bride to be surprised or totally let down. I personally am too much of a control freak to let someone else handle everything for my special day, I'm warning you now, I will be a Bridezilla, I can garuntee you that much!

Afterwards, we strolled over to the Napa Style store, which let me tell you, was super cute!! I bought a jar of the Cabernet Dark Chocolate Sauce for my Dad for his Birthday next week, I hope he likes it!

Now it is time, DUN DUN DUN, to conqure the trapazoidal funky patio schematic that is haunting me from my inbox. Wish me luck!

-Katie

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

such a pretty rainbow!!! i love it when things like that happen :)