Friday, March 20, 2009

miiiiinnnddd reeeeaaadderrrrrrr

Well, I've always been good at reading people, and I suppose yesterday was a perfect example of it.

Just as a I had suspected, I was laid off yesterday. They gave me my final paycheck and a letter of recommendation.

So now I am right back where I started when I graduated from SSU. Sitting here with a Degree from a 4 year University, with no job. Time to pound the pavement!

Although I'm REALLY sad/worried about what I am going to do/$$, I'm really looking at this as a blessing in disguise. The way my previous employer ran her company was not only unprofessional, but really shady.

So wish me luck on this adventure of finding a new job!

-Katie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you, hope your day is going ok. I am really sorry about yesterday, it still seems like it didn't really happen, I dont think it has hit me yet. I miss you already. Try to have a good weekend! And I love your book!!!!! I like her parents naked haha

Maryellen said...

I'm sorry you were right. I'm sure everything will work out great for you. I don't understand why some people feel the need for shadiness either...

Katie said...

Thanks Ladies! :)