Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fresh Air

I'm so thankful to have a window that opens up to our warehouse, which has a door close by. It allows me some fresh air and natural light, making this boring and stuffy office much more manageable.

I can't wait for Spring and Summer, I can't wait to wear my cute strappy sandals and colorful sundresses. I'm so tired of constricting sweaters and scarfs bundled up tightly around my neck. I'm ready to drink cold kool-aid instead of hot chocolate with my lunch, and most of all, say good bye to carrying around my umbrella 24/7.

Here are a few adventures I want to go on once the weather gets nicer:
-hike in the redwood forest
-visit the Folsom Fish Hatchery (nerdy I know!)
-take our Beach Cruisers to Santa Cruz and ride the bike trails along the ocean

Is anyone else anxiously awaiting spring and summer? Have any exciting trips planned?

-Katie

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

I'm actually savoring my current weather because in a few short months it will be a blazing inferno around here.