Monday, March 30, 2009

Gym

Today I finally did it, I joined a gym. Now don't get me wrong, I don't need a gym to go running, but I do need a gym to swim laps! So today I went with Allie and signed up so that I can start swimming laps again, and just to prove to myself that it was worth it, I went and swam some laps right after I signed up!

It felt great to be swimming again, and I felt so much more tired and thoroughly worked out after swimming in comparison to running (maybe it's just the swimmer in me coming out after a few years of hibernation). Either way, I love it. I'm so excited I did it, and I'm looking forward to swimming in addition to my Tue/Thur/Sun runs with Stephanie. Go me haha!

Other than that, as soon as I got home from the gym I made some blueberry muffins, talk about hypocrite, but at least I didn't feel as guilty when I was licking the bowl clean!

-Katie

1 comment:

jlc said...

Congrats!!! Very proud. :)