Thursday, April 2, 2009

tweet tweet?

I just started a twitter account. I'm not sure how it works, but I'm slowly figuring it out. I added a few people from blogs that I follow, and some people I found through my email account. Does anyone else use twitter? I had to think of a user name, and I wasn't going to use my name, but every other option I tried was already taken, so what the heck... my name is out there on Facebook, Myspace, and LinkedIn, so whats one more right?

If you have a twitter, or want to laugh at my feeble attempt, send me your twitter user name and I will add you!

Having all of these social networking tools really makes me want an iPhone! I know it is irresponsible to buy one now considering I just got laid off, but I got my tax refund check yesterday and it was worth a pretty penny :)

-Katie

No comments: