Monday, April 6, 2009

Crusin'

Since the weather was so nice yesterday, Josh and I decided to go for a bike ride to the park! Here is Josh before we embarked on our journey....
The park is next to an elementary school, and all of the green grassy hills reminded me of the Teletubbies haha
Sitting on top of one of those weird half dome metal monkey climbing things, I was scared I was going to fall through and break a bone or something
Our sweet beach cruisers, too bad we don't live close to a beach!

In other news, we did our grocery shopping yesterday in RECORD time of only 50 min, which included a trip to Costco AND Safeway, woo hoo! And The Hills is back tonight, I'm excited! I hope Heidi finally gets smart and gets rid of Spencer...

-Katie

2 comments:

LWLH said...

I want a bike...and yes that does remind me of the teletubbies.

T Sharee said...

I found your blog on Kelly's Korner. Awesome post! I just wanted to let you know about my blog giveaway. I am giving away a set of Paula Deen 10 piece cookware. The details are on my blog.