Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kickin' It

The last few days while at the gym I have been rather envious of the other swimmers and their kickboards. The gym doesn't provide kickboards, and I don't own one, so I just lay on my back and kick back and forth. All the while, the cool kick board owners chit chat it up as they swim back and forth, free of water flowing over their face.

Well people, after today, this will NOT happen anymore. I am the proud new owner of a pink kick board from Sports Authority. I'm not going to lie, I shopped around a bit, and even toiled with the idea of getting the Dora the Explorer one - but I knew if I threw down a Dora board poolside I would confirm my swimming peers' thoughts that I really am 11 years old.

So watch out Rohnert Park Swimmers, I am coming for you with my bright pink kick board, and I cannot be stopped.

-Katie

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Nice choice. I'm a fan of pink myself.

=)