Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Case of the Mondays

Yesterday I spent the majority of the day job searching online, followed by a quick nap, and a trip to the gym. [Side Note about the gym: My stupid swimming goggles make my eyes get SUPER puffy and look like I just got socked a good one right in the eye, excellent.] When I got home Josh and I decided to have an easy/trailer trash dinner *drum roll please* Mac n Cheese with Hot Dogs, but please don't judge too much, we also had a salad with it! haha.

After dinner Josh's Dad called him and asked if we could check up on his sister Amber (who also goes to SSU) because her car had gotten broken into in the mall parking lot where she works. So we pretty much raced over to the mall, to find her standing with the two security officers and her car, which was all full of glass.
What is stupid about this is that it happened in the middle of the day, with a sign that said the parking lot was under surveillance right next to her car, but the idiots still did it and got away with it! Hopefully once they review the tapes they will be able to catch the person, but until then, Amber's car is without a window and her GPS was stolen.

After the Security guards were done wiping out most of the shattered glass from the car, Josh drove it back to Amber's house and I drove Amber back in the Jetta.

Of course, as luck would have it, a week long rain storm was supposed to hit in the middle of last night, so we had to move all of the stuff in her garage so that her car could fit inside. Once that was all done, and we knew she was okay, we went home and got ready for bed.

Just another Manic Monday?

-Katie

3 comments:

Maryellen said...

That really was a crazy Monday. I hope the job search is going well.

Maryellen said...

Hi Katie. I just clicked on some of the blogs you follow. You found some great ones. I just became a follower of the housewife in training.

jlc said...

Oh no!! That is awful, BUT at least you're positive enough to end the post with a song. And a CLASSIC one at that. :)


Thanks for the comment before!! I wish you tons of luck on finding a job!! *sending good thoughts**