Saturday, May 16, 2009

My First Award!

The last few days have been pretty busy, but I will give a full update on that later! For now, I got my FIRST AWARD on Thursday!!!!! Karie over at Wife of a Wounded Marine was sweet enough to give me my first award, and I feel so honored!


So here are the rules!

The Rules:

- Add the logo to your blog;

- Link to the person from whom you received this award;

- Nominate 7 or more blogs; and

- Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are One Lovely Blog!

And here is my list! I'm sure many of you already have this award because I follow such amazing blogs, but here it is anyways! I love reading all of your blogs, and the last few days that I went without reading them I felt a bit empty inside! (Stupid real life obligations always getting in the way, haha!)

1) Jlc @ French Kiss
2) Mary Ellen @ Mare's Mind
3) Ivy @ Little Woman, Little Home
4) Jen @ The McCrady's
5) Lindsey @ Life as Lindsey
6) Casey @ The Ever-Changing Life of a Military Wife
7) Mrs. Newlywed @ Newlyweds Next Door

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to reading about it on Monday!

-Katie

3 comments:

LWLH said...

Thank you!!

jlc said...

Aww thanks so much not just for the award but your sweet message. Congrats and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! PS yes!! We should soo be on cash cab together.. We'd make a quick grand off the video question and do some shopping for sure! :D

Maryellen said...

You're awesome! Thanks Katie!!! Congratulations on your award!=)