Saturday, August 1, 2009

I swear I'm not dead...

Just a forewarning, we attempted to start our move yesterday. Attempted being the key word. This is going to be a LONG and stressful weekend, followed by starting the new job on Monday. So I promise I'm not dead, just moving.

I will fill you in on all of the details soon enough I promise. But for now let me leave you with some key words/phrases from my day....

-Filthy
-Black Mold in the Shower
-Ew, it smells like pickles
-Ceiling Fans with a half inch of dust collected on them
-I'm not cleaning this
-This is Disgusting
-I want to cry

In other news, I did start my day off AMAZINGLY! I was laying in bed this morning not feeling well when I found out I won Jon and Steph's Awesome Picnic Backpack Giveaway!!!! I was so ecstatic that I woke Josh up just to tell him!!! I seriously can't wait, and that was def. the best thing that has happened to me all day, if not all week!!! Thanks Again Jon and Steph!!

Have a great weekend! And Wish me good luck!

-Katie

10 comments:

LWLH said...

Aww, I'm sorry girl, if I was there I would help you!

And congrats on winning the giveaway! I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous, but oh well this just means you have to take me on a picnic now! :)

Annie said...

I'm sorry to hear as well :( I hope it gets better.
Congrats on the big win girly!! You deserve it! :)

Sarah said...

Your key words sound frighteningly similar to what I have been dealing with in our house. (I know, we moved in a month ago and its still not clean, sad) The blinds in the house are literally covered in dust so thick and old that I have to take them down to wash in the tub. The tub then gets a ring around it. Cute right? Not.

Heather said...

good luck to you and I can't wait to hear about it more and see new pics of your new home! YAY!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my goodness! I could have dealt with the dust but when you broke out black mold....ohhhh heck no! I hope it gets all straightened out!

Erin said...

good luck good luck good luck! Hope you're feeling better and I hope the weekend gets less stressful:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the move! I hope its a good one :) And that everything gets better for ya!!

Maryellen said...

Good luck with your move. Moving sucks. Hopefully you won't have to do it again for awhile.

I'm sending positive thoughts your way. :)

Jen McCrady said...

hang in there! good luck with all the cleaning--you'll be so glad when it's all over!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Good luck!

Congrats on the win! :)