Monday, August 17, 2009

Blog Awards!!

Yay for blog awards! Yesterday my great bloggy friend Ivy over at Little Woman, Little Home gave me two blog awards!!

The first one is, "It's a Major Award!"
The Rules for this award are to Name 10 things you love and pass it on! I'd like to follow in Ivy's footsteps and write 10 things I love about Christmas!

1. Making WAY too many Christmas Cookies with my Mom :) We always have cookies until like April haha
2. Decorating the Christmas Tree. This is probably my FAVORITE part about Christmas time, I love driving all over town to the different tree lots to pick out a tree, and then coming home to decorate it!
3. Christmas Music! I love it so much I listen to it all year round haha (but I know I'm not the only one, ahem... Erin and Jennifer....)
4. Visiting with Family, this is the one time of the year where everyone somehow manages to get together and I just love it
5. The local soft rock station turns into a 24/7 Christmas Music Station, I know -AMAZING!
6. On Christmas Morning we open our stockings and presents, even our dogs have stockings haha
7. The smell of the Christmas Tree
8. Going out to look at Christmas lights on houses, and how everywhere you go there is Christmas cheer!
9. Shopping for Presents! I hate the crowds, but I love picking out gifts for people and wrapping them up
10. Christmas Movies! Charlie Brown's Christmas and A Christmas Story are a few of my favorites


This Award I MUST pass on to my two Christmas Loving Blog Friends:

Jennifer over at Crazy Shenanigan's
and
Erin at A Tiger's Tale

~~~

Next is the "Official Seal of Awesome" Award!

What can I say, Ivy has good taste! haha. This one states I only need to pass it on to some fellow bloggers, so here we go!

Mary Ellen over at Mare's Mind
and
Lindsey at Life As Lindsey

~~~

Happy Monday! Today is my day off so I'm heading to the park on a picnic lunch with my friend Allie to try out my new picnic backpack from Jon and Steph!!!

-Katie

4 comments:

LWLH said...

Your welcome love! :)
Your def. deserving of both!

Annie said...

aw, have fun on your picnic girly!!

Jon and Steph said...

Congrats on the awards!!

I'm so glad you like your picnic pac!! I hope you had a great time and it worked out well for ya ;)

Picnics are always so much fun!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, yay! Thanks!