Friday, July 31, 2009

Gym Freak of The Week

When I went to the gym on Tuesday I was stretching and getting ready to get in the pool when I noticed an older lady staring at me. As you know at this gym gaulkers are fairly common, but they are usually men - so I was thinking "what in the world is she staring at? Is stretching really that weird??"

Then I Realized It: My Tan Lines

Unfortunately, my one piece lap suit is much higher cut on the hips than my bikini, which leaves me with a rather large/noticeable white zebra stripe in comparison to my somewhat tan body.
So after spending the last few weekends boating and poolside, I have become relatively tan.

Which leaves me looking something along these lines (no pun intended):
So Ladies and Gents, the day has come.... I have gone to the dark side... I am officially a Gym Freak. But I mean, it was only a matter of time right?

-Katie

6 comments:

Maryellen said...

Hahaha!!! That's hilarious! At least you're not the freakiest gym freak of the week.

I'm completely jealous that you get tan lines. I get sunburn lines. :(

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! Seriously your gym freaks of the week CRACK ME UP!

Don't feel bad I have a tan line like that. Everytime I see it I'm like oh man I gotta figure out how to cover it up!

Annie said...

LOL, too funny!!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Ba ha ha ha! I wonder if they blog about you...

Hailey HRH said...

hahahhahaha!!! i have missed your freak of the weeks! this ones pretty darn funny and im surprised you didnt notice it before you were stretching. apparently you arent as vain as i am - i wouldve checked myself out a million times before leaving the locker room! haha.

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! I love reading these posts! That lady is probably at home writing on her blog about the zebra gym freak she saw; only kidding of course!!! Thanks for the coupon!! Have a great weekend!