Friday, June 26, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday!

Today is Master Bedroom Day for the 'Show Us Where you Live Friday' over at Kelly's Korner! So here are a few pictures of our ever so tiny Master Bedroom/Office (we only have a one bedroom apartment, so there isn't really anywhere else for our desks)!

This is the view of our bedroom when you walk in the bedroom door. Everything is courtesy Pottery Barn Kids! haha, surprising eh? It is so bright and SO pink, I love it!
Here is a picture without flash.
The door on the left is the door to the living room and bathroom, and the one on the right is our overcrowded walk in closet, which I have successfully taken over. And of course, Joshy has to maintain some manhood amongst all of the pink, hence the flat screen tv! Now if I could just make the cord dissapear...
Under the TV is my little quilt chest, covered in picture frames, candles, and piggy banks! I didn't even mean to, but I randomly started collecting piggy banks, whenever I see a cute one, I snatch it up!
Welcome to our home office, haha! Josh's side is on the left, mine on the right, in case you couldn't tell :)
Here is a view if you are standing by the window looking towards the bedroom door. I love the parisian mirror hanging on the ribbon!
I can't wait until we move to our new place in August, we will have a larger master bedroom and a room soley dedicated to being an office, yay!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Katie

p.s. don't forget, Today is the last day to enter my give away!

21 comments:

Heather said...

I love the white and the pink!!! So pretty and I love your bed!! Great job!

Christa said...

LOVE your pink bedding...too cute!

amywelborn said...

SOOOO cute!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That bedding is adorable!

KLC said...

Love your bed! Pottery barn kids is the best!

Caroline said...

I love the pink!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

I love pink too! Way to go Josh for being cool with it :)

Maryellen said...

So I can't tell...do you like pink?

Your bedroom is great! I really love the bedding and curtains. It's very pretty.

Your decorating style is my favorite kind. I like it when you see someone's place and it totally reflects the personality of the person who lives there. Great job!

Chelsa said...

your husband must really love you to let you do all that pink ;)

Annie said...

Love your bedding!! The room is adorable! I can't believe Josh is okay with a pink room! So cute and sweet of him ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha your man is in the same boat as mine as far as the pink goes. My bedroom walls are pepto bismol pink and then my curtains are brown...my comforter is white with big pink, brown, & khaki polka dots & the sheets are of course...pink stripes haha! I did get a flat screen tv though so there's his piece of manliness (is that a word?) I guess!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Who doesn't love Pottery Barn Kids ;).

Paige said...

Love the pink! No way my husband would EVER go for it!!!

Sarah said...

Very cute Katie. You're a lucky girl to get to decorate however you want, I could never get away with that. =]

LWLH said...

Josh is a better man than Big Man, Big Man would detest having a all pink room

Unknown said...

Love your room and the bedding! I LOVE PINK! K- so your hubby has to LOVE you alot to let you have all that pink!;)

Ashley said...

Your husband is a bigger man than mine LOL!! I LOVE the pink, you did a great job on your bedroom. Thank you for sharing.

jaime said...

I love the pink, but think I'd have a hard time pulling that one off with my husband :) He would totally go for the flat screen TV, though!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Um, can I just tell you how stressed I have been about this giveaway? It's kind of sick how much I want to win. I may or may not have already checked your blog 1000 times today. I have a problem.

shalay said...

I'm gonna be honest, I actually said, "holy sh*t" out loud when I saw your bedroom! I love pink too, but man, your guy deserves some major props! He's one in a million.

Melissa G said...

What a cute bedroom! I love it! I love all the photos you have around too. I'm like that as well. I just enjoy having my family and friends faces and all those good memories around to remind me.