Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun Weekend!!

On Saturday I had the Day off so Josh and I headed in to SF to do a little shopping! I haven't been shopping in forever and I wanted to get some new spring/summer clothes, plus my birthday is coming up this week but it will be raining, so we wanted to take advantage of the nice weather!

going across the bridge!
A cute little house on Lombard :)
haha couldn't help myself
We of course headed over to the Westfield Mall on Market St.
And I did quite a bit of damage - Happy Birthday to ME!

I got a few shirts at Aerie

A Vera Bradley Beach Towel - perfect for the gym!
A fun scarf from Old Navy!

And I hit the jackpot at Ann Taylor LOFT! I just love this ruffle tank and they were only $11 because they were having an additional 30% off sale! So I got one in every color! haha

So cute!
I also got two cute high waist skirts, this one is made of an organic cotton feeling fabric
And then this one is more silky and has pockets!!
After a brief spending spree, we headed home, but on our way out of the city some little butt wipes threw a firecracker at my car!!! I wanted to kill them, they are lucky it all wiped off!
View looking back at the city!
After we got back Josh and I went for a bike ride and then headed to our favorite restaurant Flavor!

On Sunday we had our Monthly Work Activity at our house, we had a pasta feed/game night. It was so much fun and we all laughed our butts off!

All in all, we had a WONDERFUL weekend! I hope yours was great too!

-Katie

10 comments:

Justine said...

Those ruffle tanks are SO CUTE! I always been things in numerous colors when they're on sale!

Shanna said...

Glad I'm not the only one that buys every color of something when I find what I like! OMG about the firecracker....crazy people! Happy Early Bday!

Jamie Pickle said...

Looks like you had a fab weekend!! Very cute finds.

Steph said...

Firecrackers? That's almost as bad as BB guns. Yay for scoring some new clothes!

Selma said...

yay for shopping in the city! Miss SF!!! Hopefully I can make it back there soon! :)
Looks like you had an amazing weekend even with those firecracker throwing sillies...grrrrr. :(

Happy Monday.

xoxo

JessBay said...

Those tanks are super cute! yay for a fun shopping trip!!!

Sarah Ann said...

Oh gosh. I love that mall so.freaking.much. If only I could the people in ND what a REAL mall looks like! *sigh*
Yay for early birthday gifts and trips to the city!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

You got some really cute stuff! Happy Early Birthday!
Love that sign!

...::Heather @ Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

Love that skirt!! So cute!

Bri said...

Cute clothes!