Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Look what I found...

So in browsing the interwebz for places to live (now that we will soon be homeless) I have come across some real winners, but my favorite by far has to be this little gem:
I mean, who WOULDN'T want to live in a TWO STORY mobile home??? hahahaha Can you even imagine what the neighbors must think of the people who live in this bad boy - talk about trying to keep up with the Joneses! haha

disclaimer: we will not be moving into a mobile home park
(or so I hope - unless of course it is a two story, then maybe I will consider it, haha jk!!)

-Katie

8 comments:

Everyday Adventures said...

That's hilarious!! I have never seen a two story!!!

Jamie Pickle said...

NIIIICE!

Steph said...

I would have never know that was a trailer but I can see it now. Please don't move to the trailer park.

Sonja said...

that's really a trailer?!

hahahaha

thats kind of awesome. but I agree, no trailer parks missy!!

Sarah said...

I can't tell you how popular these are in the neighboring towns of my hometown. I'm sure you know Bethel Island and Byron? Oh yes. Lovely little places. lol.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow I wouldn't have realized they were trailers.

Jodie said...

Hahaha! At first I could have sworn you were serious and wasn't too sure what was so special about this place. Phew!

LWLH said...

Classy...lol :)