Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Look what I found...

So in browsing the interwebz for places to live (now that we will soon be homeless) I have come across some real winners, but my favorite by far has to be this little gem:
I mean, who WOULDN'T want to live in a TWO STORY mobile home??? hahahaha Can you even imagine what the neighbors must think of the people who live in this bad boy - talk about trying to keep up with the Joneses! haha

disclaimer: we will not be moving into a mobile home park
(or so I hope - unless of course it is a two story, then maybe I will consider it, haha jk!!)

-Katie

8 comments:

That's Sassy said...

That's hilarious!! I have never seen a two story!!!

Jamie Pickle said...

NIIIICE!

Steph said...

I would have never know that was a trailer but I can see it now. Please don't move to the trailer park.

Sonja said...

that's really a trailer?!

hahahaha

thats kind of awesome. but I agree, no trailer parks missy!!

Sarah Ann said...

I can't tell you how popular these are in the neighboring towns of my hometown. I'm sure you know Bethel Island and Byron? Oh yes. Lovely little places. lol.

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Wow I wouldn't have realized they were trailers.

Jodie said...

Hahaha! At first I could have sworn you were serious and wasn't too sure what was so special about this place. Phew!

Lil' Woman said...

Classy...lol :)