Friday, April 23, 2010

iPhone Foto Friday

As you all know I work in retail, therefore I get to come in contact with some interesting people. Recently a girl came in (on a weekday - before noon) dressed for the clubs.

Now just a bit of background: the town where our store is = a cow town. There is a slaughter house down the road, most of the people are farmers, and you have to drive a bit of a ways to get to any sort of legit "clubs". So needless to say when this little number came in, we were all having a field day...

Her dress was SO SHORT that she was leaning back a bit to sag in down. And the combo with the heels and all of her makeup and jewelry made the whole thing even more classic.
I don't mind if you dress up for the clubs, by all means - GO FOR IT! But on a Wednesday at 11:30am? really? I have a feeling you could have gone with a more appropriate outfit for a family shopping environment, but then again, I could be wrong.

Happy Friday! :)


-Katie

8 comments:

Stephanie Hartman said...

Oh my I Love it ahhaha that is seriously to funny...

Sarah Ann said...

Eh she was probably in one of the more trashy sororities on campus. ;]

Jodie said...

Haha! That's great!

Lil' Woman said...

Sorry sweetie but your not on SATC, your in regular America...you don't look fabulous, you just look silly!! lol.

I totally agree with Sarah Ann assumption!! :)

Jules said...

Your iPhone photo Friday’s never disappoint and this is a good one. What was she thinking?

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Do you think she was still doing the walk of shame from the night before?

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! That is too funny :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

HAHAHA -- I am loving the photo documentation. It makes it that much easier to relate while reading!