Monday, April 19, 2010

Fish creep me out...

Fish Scare Me! They are creepy, they are weird. When my family goes boating I'm always afraid they are going to bite my toes.

So when I came across this article I couldn't believe that their are women out there who are willing to let fish suck on their feet!!! EWWWY!
A salon in Arizon was offering these fish manicures to it's clients when the State of Arizona shut it down for uncleanliness because you can't sterilize the fish. But basically you put your feet in a tank of these tiny fishies who nibble off all of the dead skin - ummm sick!!

I apologize for all of the articles as of lately, but some of these things are just too crazy not to share!!

Would you ever let a fish eat away at your feet?? Heck no, NOT ME!

-Katie

17 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Sorry! It posted twice!

Chocolate Lover said...

Hahaha. My dad did this in Singapore! He thought it was great. My mom on the other hand stood very far away! :)

Jessica said...

Thats really gross!!!

Nicole said...

yes! ive SEEN this before! it's crazy. i would like to think id be open enough to trying it (they say it's really good for your feet) ... but it kinda freaks me out a bit too.

Steph said...

I've never heard of this before but eww gross no.

Jamie Pickle said...

Ewwwie. I don't think I would allow this to be done to my tootsies.

LWLH said...

Eww that is disgusting....never would I do that!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

EW. There is no way I could EVER do that!!

Anonymous said...

I read about this a couple of years ago.

I actually kind of want to do it.

However, it creeps me out.

I'd do it if someone went with me and held my hand though, haha.

Erin said...

That's so nasty!! I'm scared of fish..especially at the lake!! :)

Maryellen said...

That's really weird. I definitely would not allow a fish anywhere near my feet.

Jess said...

Eww I like fish (we have a whole heap of tropical fish as pets) but that is just disgusting.

cassi said...

Ummm yea I guess I can understand how it works but that is kinda nasty! I would probably be laughing the whole time, I bet that would tickle like crazy!
p.s. I like the crazy news you find!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I've seen this and heard about this. I don't think I could do it because it would freak me out wayyyy too much!

Jodie said...

As soon as I read the title of this post, I shivered because, I hate fish too! Ugh! Anyway, I didn't really read it because I got enough from the picture to make me want to puke. Just wanted to let you know there are other fish haters out there :)

Jules said...

I've heard of this and it gives me the creeps too. They just had this on Jessica Simpson's Price of Beauty and the second she put her feet in the water, all of the fish went right over and nibbled...sick.