Friday, January 22, 2010

iPhone Foto Friday

Ohh iPhone Foto Friday.. how you entertain me...

On Wednesday I visited the dentist for the first time in a LOOOONG time, and because I went to a new dentist there was a lot of paperwork I had to fill out, no big deal.

Until I got to this question:
"Do you have AIDS?" Really??? Really?? At the dentist office they need to ask me if I have AIDS?

I get the whole blood thing, but man o man, I wasn't expecting to get the AIDS question at the dentist... I suppose I need to get out more or something haha.

-Katie

7 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Haha...I've seen that too and wondered. We so don't expect this at a dentist's office. :( xoxo

LWLH said...

Def. unexpected but probably necessary! :)

Ashley said...

Hmmm... that's really strange. I guess it makes sense, but it's still odd.

Christy said...

Lol!! Who wouldda thought at the dentist office!

Annie said...

no way!
very interesting....guess i need to make it to the dentist office, i'm ashamed to say how long its been.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

My dentist has that same form! When I saw that question I was just like WHAT?!?!

Ashley said...

I guess I have been going to my dentist for so long, they don't bother to ask me any questions.
It is probably just a precaution they take nowadays.
Hope you didnt have any cavities!