Monday, August 2, 2010

A weekend of Goodbyes!

This weekend was a happy/sad one! It was one of my favorite coworkers and good friend Amber's last weekend at work! She is switching colleges and sadly is leaving us! But we are so happy for her! Plus it was a great excuse to celebrate all weekend long!

Amber and I!
Little Mariela found herself a small car! haha
After fueling up on some food we headed to downtown Petaluma!
For some stupid reason my camera was on random settings! But oh well!
Me, Ashton, and Caylah!

Of course there was a super creeper following Jorgi around ALL NIGHT! EW!
Mariela and I!
Group Picture :)
We even found time to catch some waves...
End of a fun night!
On Saturday we were all DEAD at work. Our whole staff was out of it and so sleepy after being out until 2 the night before. So I apologize if you received poor service because we were all tired hahaha

Sunday was Amber's last day at work :( The two of us have been joking about doing the Hurricane Simulator for along time, and because it was her last day we knew we had to do it! So on our lunch we headed straight for the crazy contraption!

Me, Caylah, and Amber!
It was so windy!!
:)
our hair became a huge knot!
eeeeee!
Then after a long day of customers and eating the TON of junk food that we all brought in, it was time for Amber to clock out for the last time! Amber was happy, but Hazel... not so much!
After work Amber and I went to dinner at Mi Pueblo and sat and talked for a long time. It was great to have some girl time, but def bittersweet :(

Amber also gave me my late b-day gift yesterday... and Hazel was kind enough to wrap it up for me....

It is in a tape prison!
But when I finally got the box open I found this haha
And inside the tissue was this super cute planner!
yay! thanks Amber!!
It was an absolutely GREAT weekend! I had so much fun going out dancing with the girls and doing crazy things. I'm sad that Amber is leaving, but I know we will stay in touch - because no one else shares my love for shopping and Borat quite like her :)

-Katie

13 comments:

Nicole said...

hahahaha i love the hurricane simulator! you prob dont get many hurricanes out your way, huh?

Jamie Pickle said...

Looks like you ladies had some fun this weekend. I love the pics of you gals in the Hurricane Simulator!!!

Jen said...

What a fun fun weekend!! :)

lola said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had so much fun this weekend! :)

Steph said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. Hopefully you will still be able to keep in touch and hang out soon.

LWLH said...

That stinks that she's leaving your store but it looks like you ladies had a great time celebrating! :)

Maryellen said...

Wow, Coach chics bond. You definitely gave Amber a great send off.

:)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, it looks like she had a great last weekend with you girls!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! I never even knew a hurrican simulator existed, but I am not sure I could do it after a night out :)

Love the planner!!

Meagan said...

I don't understand malls sometimes. Why would there be a hurricane simulator? Have you seen anyone besides you guys use it?

Accurate said...

Nice weekend,fun.
thx

chaoticmusingsandcoffee said...

OMG! I love your Blog!! awesome spirit:)

Aakash said...

Thank you for sharing this
Digital ooh advertising agency
Lyrics
wallpapers Digital
Dog Care in delhi
New Jersey Vape Shop
Hardik Pandya wife